Motor Vehicles are towed for various reasons by the Springdale Police Department. The Springdale Police Department has contracted with NWA Towing and Recovery to facilitate the safe, expeditious removal of vehicles from city streets.
What to do if your vehicle was towed by NWA Towing and Recovery at the direction of the Springdale Police Department:
- Contact NWA Towing and Recovery at (479) 966-4869 as soon as possible.
- Request the total bill amount from the tow company
- Click here for the SCHEDULE OF FEES
You will need the following documentation:
- Valid driver's license, vehicle title, registration, or valid bill of sale. If this is inside the stored vehicle the tow company employees will retrieve it for you.
If a person other than the registered owner is retrieving the vehicle, that person will need the following documentation:
- An official government photo ID.
- A written, signed and notarized statement from the registered owner granting permission for the named individual to retrieve the vehicle.
- A photo copy of the registered owner's official government photo ID.
- A valid Driver's License.
- Payment by one of the accepted methods of payment.
What to do if there is a hold on my vehicle:
- Contact the Springdale Police Department as soon as possible to determine why the hold was placed and what is required to release the hold.
- Once the hold has been released follow the directions above.
What to do if you believe the tow company has damaged your vehicle:
- Bring the issue to the tow company employee’s attention immediately before taking possession of your vehicle.
- Pay all required fees, obtain a detailed receipt, and retrieve your vehicle to eliminate any additional fees.
- Take photos of the vehicle and damage immediately.
- Document the date, time, and names of all company representatives you speak with.
- Contact a tow company supervisor and discuss resolutions.
- Document any actions taken by the tow company.
What to do if you feel you have been overcharged by the tow company:
- Check the fee schedule to verify charges.
- Bring the overcharge to the attention of the tow company employee.
- Document date, time, and employee you spoke with.
- Speak to the tow company supervisor about the over charge
What to do if you are unable to resolve any issues with the tow company:
Contact the Springdale Police Department Service Division Sergeant
Springdale Police Department
Service Division Sergeant
201 Spring St.
Springdale, Arkansas 72764
Contact the Arkansas Towing and Recovery Board
Arkansas Towing & Recovery Board
Attn: Complaint Investigator
7418 North Hills Blvd
North Little Rock, AR 72116