Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Please provide two references, preferably not a family member, who we can contact.
Check All that Apply
321 Randall Wobbe Lane
Springdale, AR 72764
1. Applicants for animal adoption must be at least 21 years of age.
2. Explain beside any question not answered why it isn't answered.
3. Applicant must agree to abide by all the city animal ordinances.
4. All dogs and cats three months and older are required to be spayed or neutered before the animal goes home with adopter. For animals under the age of three months adopter will pre-pay spay / neuter fee and will be given a voucher to have surgery done when animal is old enough. Spay/neuter must be done by the date on voucher.
5. Applicants with young children will be evaluated based on the compatibility between the child and animal, which
will be evaluated by Animal Shelter staff prior to adoption.
6. If for any reason the adoption is not successful or the owner cannot keep the pet, we can take your pet back with
a surrender appointment. Our appointments can run between 2 - 8 weeks ahead.
You must make a surrender appointment to bring your pet back.
7. Animals are placed as companion animals, not as guard dogs and typically not as mousers. We prefer strongly that your new pet will be kept inside your house and made a part of the family.
8. If applicant owns other animals, they must be current on vaccinations, including rabies vaccination which must be
done by a licensed veterinarian.
9. Animals are generally not adopted to applicants having a history of ordinance violations, losing, giving away,
selling animals or having animals injured or killed by moving vehicles.
10. Verifiable and secure photo identification is required at the time of application and adoption.
11. An animal will not be adopted to applicants providing false information on the adoption application.
By checking the "I agree" box below, you agree and acknowledge that 1) your application will not be signed in the sense of a traditional paper document, 2) by signing in this alternate manner, you authorize your electronic signature to be valid and binding upon you to the same force and effect as a handwritten signature, and 3) you may still be required to provide a traditional signature at a later date.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field