From all of us at the City of Springdale, we are pleased to welcome the residents from Bethel Heights and are looking forward to serving you. Here you will find an array of information regarding the changes that will occur. Most changes will take affect on Friday, August 21 at 6:00pm.
For more information or if you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at (479) 750-8114. For all other information, please navigate the departments on our website.
Please take a moment to read the welcome letter from Mayor Doug Sprouse:
Below you will find information regarding changes that will take affect through Springdale Water UtilitiesSPRINGDALE WATER UTILITIES
526 Oak Avenue, Springdale, AR 72764
- Springdale Water Utilities New Customer Welcome Pack: https://www.springdalewater.com/wp-content/uploads/New-Customer-Welcome-Pack.pdf
- Trash Services through Waste Management will be included in each month’s water bill.
- Springdale Water Utilities has short-term strategies that will be implemented immediately for Bethel Heights residents.
- Just a reminder-- Springdale Water Utilities is its own entity and is not a direct part of the City of Springdale. All questions regarding water, sewer, and solid waste should be directed to the SWU facility.
- Springdale Water Utilities will hold a public meeting to provide a progress report regarding the sewer in the area formerly known as Bethel Heights. The meeting will be held at the former Bethel Heights Town Hall pavilion located at 530 Sunrise Drive on Thursday, August 27th beginning at 6:00 p.m. Seating is limited, so please be prepared to stand or bring a lawn chair. In case of Inclement weather, residents will move into the town hall building and a two-way communications Zoom meeting will be available for those who are unable to make it to the meeting. The link to the Zoom meeting as well as other information is listed on our City of Springdale Mayor’s Office Facebook page.
- For more information on Springdale Water Utilities, please visit their website at https://www.springdalewater.com/
Below you will find information regarding changes that will take affect through Waste ManagementWASTE MANAGEMENT
- On September 30th, Inland Waste Solutions will end their services.
- Waste Management will begin distributing bins the week of September 21-25.
- The first trash+recycle pickup will begin Thursday, October 1st. The first green waste day will be Monday, October 5th.
- The bill for Waste Management will be included in the monthly water bill through Springdale Water Utilities.
- For more information on Waste Management, please visit their website at https://www.wm.com/
Below you will find information regarding upcoming zoning for Bethel HeightsCITY OF SPRINGDALE PLANNING AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
201 Spring St., Springdale, AR, 72764
- Within the next 60 days, the City of Springdale Planning Department will be holding a meeting at Bethel Heights City Hall to discuss zoning. Date and time TBD.
- More information will be available as plans develop.
- For a list of FAQ from the planning department, please visit https://www.springdalear.gov/1094/Annexation-of-Bethel-Heights-FAQ
Below you will find information regarding sales taxARKANSAS DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION
- The Arkansas Department of Finance and Administration will be reaching out in the coming months with instructions for new sales tax collection methods.
- We will continue to update this section as we learn more. For more information, please visit the ADFA website at https://www.dfa.arkansas.gov/
Below you will find information regarding business licensesCITY OF SPRINGDALE CLERK’S OFFICE
201 Spring St., Springdale, AR 72764
- Bethel Heights business licenses that are documented at Bethel Heights City Hall will be grandfathered into the City of Springdale.
- Springdale will issue new business licenses in Spring 2021.
- For more information on business licenses, please visit our website at https://www.springdalear.gov/211/City-Clerk