What kind of permit do I need?
If you are building more than 120 square feet or moving walls or doors, a building permit is required. Homeowners can obtain building permits and hire licensed contractors to perform the work. Homeowners can obtain a home repair permit, plumbing and mechanical permit to perform repairs or replace fixtures in a single family home.

Show All Answers

1. When do I need a permit?
2. What kind of permit do I need?
3. Do I need a permit to re-roof my home?
4. Do I need a permit to change the siding on my home?
5. Is a permit needed in order for me to install a water fountain / water garden at home?
6. Can a builder fax a permit request?
7. How can a customer change information on permits if they have fired a contractor?
8. How many banners can I have?