How can I find out if a sex offender lives in my neighborhood?

Sex offenders are required by law to register with the police department in the jurisdiction where they are living. The police department then notifies the neighborhood where the registered offender is living.

There is also a link on the Police Department page to Offender Watch. This is a site sponsored by the Washington County Sheriff's Office. If you have further questions about sex offender registration contact the Springdale Police Department's Criminal Investigation Division at 479-750-8139.

Information is also provided to the State of Arkansas and it is posted on the Arkansas Crime Information Center website.

Show All Answers

1. How do I become a police officer?
2. Where is the Police Department located?
3. How do I compliment or file a complaint against a Police Officer?
4. How can I pay my fines or tickets?
5. How do I get a copy of a police report? Can you fax me the report?
6. How old does my child have to be until he no longer has to ride in a child car seat?
7. How do I hire SPD for a Special Event?
8. How do I get information about crime in a certain neighborhood?
9. What are the hours of the Records Division of the Police Department?
10. How do I find out if someone is in jail at the Springdale Police Department?
11. What are Springdale District Court hours? Where is it located?
12. How can I check for warrants at the Springdale Police Department?
13. How do I take care of a hot check?
14. Who do I need to report identity theft to?
15. To whom do I need to report an internet crime?
16. Can the police department tell me if something I have purchased was stolen?
17. What job opportunities are currently available?
18. How can I find out if a sex offender lives in my neighborhood?
19. How do I add information to my police report?
20. How do I find out information about a traffic citation?
21. How do I file a Freedom of Information (FOI) request?
22. How long after purchasing a vehicle do I have to tag / insure?
23. What can I do about my neighbor's barking dog?
24. Can you help me get my property back from my ex-roommate, husband or wife?