Where do I get an order of protection?
You need to contact the Washington County Circuit Clerks office at 444-1538 and ask to speak with Kayle.

Show All Answers

1. What is the difference between the Washington County Prosecutor's Office and the Springdale City Attorney's Office?
2. I am a victim of domestic abuse. How do I get a protection order, and what is the difference between a protection order and a restraining order?
3. I got a traffic ticket. Can I keep it off my driving record?
4. I have a neighbor who has unlicensed or inoperative vehicles on his property, and he will not cut his grass. What can I do?
5. Can I drop charges in a case for which I was the victim?
6. I am a victim of a crime and I want to know how I can find out information about the case?
7. Where do I get an order of protection?