Licenses & Permits

Building Department
The Building Inspection Department issues building, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, sign, moving, demolition and garage sale permits.

Burn Permit
In order to burn, you must obtain a written burn permit.

Business Licenses
Take a look at the business license application.

City Clerk's Office
The City Clerk/Treasurer is the official custodian of records for the City of Springdale. City Council meeting minutes, Ordinances and Resolutions adopted by City Council are a few of the permanent records kept in the City Clerk’s Office.

Document Center
View all forms and documents in the Document Center.

Engineering Department
The Engineering Department issues grading, floodplain development, and driveway expansion permits.

Form Center

Garage Sale Permit
A permit is required for all residential garage/yard/rummage sales on premises zoned or used for residential purposes and for charitable or non-profit organizations on property zoned P-1 or commercial.

Planning Department
View information about the planning department for Springdale City.